Tuesday, May 29, 2007

She was "My72-year-old girlfriend!”

I know it’s bizarre but it’s true. I am 25-year-old man now once madly in love with a 65year-old woman. Her hair have turned grey and she has drought cracks on her face but still she is the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Just a glimpse of her divine face brings a smile on my lips. She is a fairy, an angel.

It started long time back, may be ages back. I don’t remember when the first time I saw her but each time I meet her, I feel like I am meeting her for the first time. Like peels of an onion she has so many facets to her personality. Whenever we communicate she has vivid experiences and stories to narrate which are more interesting than a suspense thriller movie. Everything she reveals has intricate details and color; she can easily be a great story-teller or a Bollywood movie maker. We were partners in crime me telling her all the secrets which my mother shared with other wives of my uncles and she letting me know how stupid they all were when they married her sons.

Like many other males, I always dreamt of a woman who is just not plain looks but intelligent and mature too. My lady is a healthy mixture of these attributes. After all, how many females on this planet have good looks and good brains? Few is the answer and therefore, I am the blessed one.

Even when we have a sea difference in our ages, it doesn’t stop us confining our secrets with each other. The good part of it is that she is never jealous of all the other girl friend I had, and she was always a matchmaker for me right from my kindergarten days when my parents used to ask me what I learnt she used to ask whom I wooed today... in fact she provided me with some amazing tips to woo girls which are still religiously implemented by me.
Our relationship is not just confined to healthy discussion and mutual respect but like other couples we do shared physical intimacy at times. I still crack my fingers on my head as she used to do with me reminding me of her omni presence in my life... The best kiss I had ever was bestowed on me by her on my forehead. Let me tell you she is an amazing kisser who can give Angelina Jolie a run for her money. Thinking now my grand father was a lucky guy...
The only fear I have about our relationship is the fact that she is never had a good health from my earliest memory of hers. I wish that she was still alive after all who wants to lose a companion. Few days from now it will be her Barsi(death anniversary). I want to wish her that I am still always hers before my family… even my mother.

God bless you darling. My dearest old girl, I want to assure you that I will always love you.

I wish that I can marry someone who is just like you. Love you DadiJaan.

No comments: