Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kill 1) Animesh Mujumdar a.k.a Ani:


I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest.
- Alexander Dumas (…after meeting Animesh of his time)

If only he could hold his tongue and cut his hair then my parents would have taken him for my friend rather than a aboriginal pet I have picked from Dharavi… one of the one of the biggest bug in the manure pile of my best buddy list.. It’s been ages since we met not that I am complaining about it but still when we talk its like as if he plagued my life till yesterday. Now the boy is getting married all set to make a woman suicidal with his rants.

The only thing which kept me stappled to him till now is…he has a heart of gold… pure gold... and it can never be bought but only earned in friendship… apart from that he is a #$%$#^$%^$% and I can go on and on...

1 comment:

Animish said...

Great description my friend .... though it never stopeed me from wondering whom are you talking about !!! Then came the last paragraph ... !!!
Well, I thought that all these years coupled with a loads of experience (and maybe some microscopic expertise) would have changed (improved) your thought process .... But there I am, expecting the unexpected. Still, I wont blame you for it now coz you've allways been defiant to latests trends and smooth, intellectual talk. Also it was your forte to dwell in past and not look beyond your infinitesimal domain of ideas and impressions (which have allways been skewed).
Then it dawned on me that its been more than 10 years since you last saw me or had a face to face interaction. So you would have mused over the Animish (damn ... you even got the spelling wrong !!) of those times. But aparently you messed up there as well. Then came the last paragraph which was the only stuff which made sense and made me beleive the phrase 'Every cloud has a silver lining'.
Ahh ... there it is ... a ray of hope (after reading the para). I had always seen that thin white line in you which distinguised you from the cult on the other side, but this time it is thinner than ever. So, my fellow, its time you pack your bags and seek solace in divine presence of mighty Animish. This guru will always uplift the downtrodden.

"To err WAS human !!!"
-- Whoever said this definitely said it after meeting Imran.