Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Peeping again - This time 7

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Live
Hunt
Adopt
Laugh
Travel
Introspect
Read & write

7 things I can do:
Smile
Cry
Write
Worry
Joke
Dream
Nothing


7 things I cannot do:
Wash clothes
Paint
Stitch
Yoga
Cook nonveg
Balance
MBA

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
Facial expression
Height
Attitude
Voice
Dressing sense
Movement of hands and body
Sensibility

7 things I say most often:
Sorry
Sirji
kaisen Ba (kaise ho)
Kuch Bhi
Come again
Pretty good Pretty good… Not bad Not bad
Khamosh

7 celebrity crushes:
Chris Halder… she is a celebrity alright
Julia Roberts
Catherine Zeta Jones
Meg Ryan Aww she is cute
Aishwarya (she got to be here)
Michelle Phfifer
Shakira (check the way she shakes her booty with an innocent face)

Sometimes I feel like the biggest idiot on earth.
At other times, I just know.

No comments: