Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kill 3) Ouch!!! a.k.a D for Don’t know what to say about our relation:

The beginning:

"Hey you are disqualified” My diary told me after listening to my feelings about her. My heart sank but my head said "Have hope buddy."
She is... mmm what should I say... ok... She is in love marriage... same Laila Majnu story...fighting all the odds.... love triumphed and then… and then I arrive…

Many guys, all with wow portfolios already tried wooing her in all possible ways. But she never budged at least I never saw her budging what humbug I know deep within me she never did she never will… cold hearted or strong hearted... and then She would say "We are friends. Good friends. ONLY FRIENDS in bold." At times she also says Kiya re Hero!!!

I didn't have the courage. I started hating the word "Friends." But that was the very word that I introduced myself with.

I have this special feeling in my teeny-weeny heart. Wouldn't it get squashed when it hears the words "We're just FRIENDS"?

"Be smart" my head shouted at my heart. "Reach out now or repent forever."
I reached and repenting since…bloody dope head $#%#$%#$%^

The Present:

Life is moving at a snail pace mmm maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly… I may be going in the wrong direction. If I am wrong everything is fine and life will go on but if I am right… the day I know it; it will never remain the same again…

No comments: