Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I bear a charmed life.

They say when a man carries the true ideals in their hearts; nothing can isolate them - neither prison walls nor the sod of cemeteries. For a single memory, a single spirit, a single idea, a single conscience, a single dignity will sustain them all…. These have nothing to do with my friends or the people I will be talking about and I really don’t know why I wrote that perhaps corex always brings me closer to Fidel Castro or maybe a single memory or solitary walk in this life with anyone of them is enough to keep me forever young and fulfilled and look up to the stars and say Ok Boss, you can call me now…

Avis and Jammu Sharad and StanleyKali and Bongo….Chris and PayalAnimesh and Sunil My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot. One fine day I will love to share my thoughts on each one of these extraterrestrials who have made my life extra spicy…
Let me just give short summary of these individuals more to help my fading memory than to make you cry or just to sit back and see Avis meet Chris.. Sharad meet Payal and laugh my heart out on the variety of specimen my friend list carries…. Let the ball roll Alphabetically... nah
randomly

No comments: