Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In the dehradun backyards

I never had the pleasure of seeing leechi! It grew on its own in my sister’s backyard. I remember, I used to bug my cousin sister about how the fruit was performing, how it was looking, how was its size and color! I really envied her for having this beautiful fruit plant... dozens of them in their back yard. She had the pleasure of tending it, watering it, watching its everyday progress.

Hope, someday I will have my own patch of land where I can grow my own fruits and vegetables, without having the fear of what is in my plate and how much fertilizers and pesticides it contain.
And I might have a nice shady tree, under which I can read my favorite books, sipping tea prepared by someone else! Having loads of wills puffs

Right now these seem sweet and distant dreams.

No comments: