Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Being Love Guru

That On-flight Magazine…I wish I had just tucked it in my bag… but that time I was playing decent…I had the privilege of reading about a training workshop led by relationship expert and pioneer Terry Real just some 20 pages dedicated to make relationship mmmm say more dynamic in nature. I am on route to become an expert in his brand of couples work. His system seems to be the only system that truly makes a difference in helping couples reconnect and stay happily together at least if you fly my way i.e cheapest.

There was so much I got out of the those 20 pages that I still have not digested and am not ready to share yet in a nutshell let me just put that I attained nirvana at the height of some 25000ft amidst beautiful Airhostess. But there was at least one thing that I was astounded and moved by and that is what I want to share with you today.

Terry says that he – and the people who train in his system – are in the business of character change. Mark the word Character change…Its a strong word...a nd now its dynamic in nature for good.

When people have trouble in their relationship, they often assume that they and their partner can not change lets leave super-exceptions like Kali and Sharad and their lot alone... They assume personality and behavior is static and if they can not live with their own or their partner’s behavior then the relationship must end.

Terry Real is self proclaimed inventor of a system where behavior change does happen, in both partners, so that the relationship can function and both people can be happy. I find this very exiting and hope-giving wish I had made this trip before November 24th'06.

Anyways imagine you and your partner are locked into some emotional imbalance, some battle that is driving both of you insane and is making both of you think about leaving or giving up on each other. Now, using Terry’s work, and working with someone like me, trained in his work not to forget at the height of 25000 feet, you and your partner can get help stopping the friction between the two of you and doing some other, much more loving and fulfilling dance.

In other words, there is a possibility that your relationship, you and your partner, could change and you could be happy!
I don’t come with satisfaction guaranteed but I will love trying it…
Want to Fix or Find a Loving Relationship?


Dial Ashraf for Help

No comments: