Monday, June 30, 2008

Secret Six feet deep

When I was younger I use to say I don't want to know how or when I’m going to die I just want to know if it's going to be a painful one or not... I always prayed for a long life without realizing life itself can be more painful than death for some.

Just trying to figure out the facts of life while your alive is hard enough but as life goes on you realize you also have to deal with the facts of death and bit of those made me realize I don’t even want to know if my death will be painful or not.

Fact one: NO BODY...gets out of here alive
Fact two: You can't take any baggage with you when you go
Fact three: Denial will do you no good
Fact four: The day will come when it's my turn
Don't get scared now... fear of the unknown can do funny things to the human imagination.

My Grandmother use to say the reason why earth has so many ghost or spirits around was because they were lied to before they died. Now that I'm older and believe a bit wiser I have to say I agree with her. Who knows what is waiting for us behind the screen. You have to go there first to find out and by then you can't come back to warn any of the unsuspecting souls what's in store for them when it's their turn.

Perhaps that's for the best some would say. I think not... I want to know...as a human being I believe that should be my earth's right. But like everyone else I am more than happy to wait at the back of the line for my no return ticket. While standing in line its not a bad idea to check out some great places and things to do on earth and make it more interesting standing their in line.

The way I see it is better to do your groundwork on the subject while your here. Don't just soul search...search everywhere and everything. I’m digging for any and all information I can find on the subject and you can best believe I will go deeper than six feet to find the answer…one way or the other.

I guess the best way to sum it up is the saying “When your good and you die you go to heaven, if you are ignorant, then… you just die”

No comments: