Monday, June 16, 2008

In Search of Sqaure One

Some look for their own personal redemption; others the missing link, Mr. or Ms. Right or their keys. Then there others who search for meanings of life/relation/world/god etc…etc...

I am looking for Square One.

It seems important if not I try to make it important by making it an answer for many unwanted general questions Mr. Nobodys’ ask me

“What are you doing nowadays?”
“ I am in pursuit of Square One my friend.” Eyes set at a distance nowhere… it packs a perfect punch.

People frequently talk about going back there or are being advised to go back there. I wonder did we know we were there when we were actually there? Does anyone know exactly where it is or what it looks like? Can we even be sure it really is a square!!!

It would really throw the cat among the pigeons if I found it and it turned out to be a circle or a non-entity. More likely, it changes shape and if you 'went back' there, it wouldn't be the same as your earlier visit.

I could have my own Wikipedia entry as the man who discovered that Square One was not a square and definitely not followed by a number!!! And even if it really is a square, I could surely make money selling the directions: Go to the best/virgin starting point you had in your life, then look for the reason why it was your best/ virgin starting point. Turn left towards what triggered that proceed 1.4 miles before you look back....

I would probably be more successful starting a new religion though. I show a bunch of rich dumbs who are looking for something but they don't know what, how to reach the first square/circle/triangle or whatever, and they give me all of their money if not their soul. Or perhaps I could bottle Square One Water with the slogan "It comes from where you came from". The possibilities are endless!

Kidding folks…Just a random thought when you have nothing to do a simple mental exercise to amuse myself and hopefully at least a few others.

No comments: