Thursday, June 12, 2008

I can't to I will or I won't

There are a lot of people out there who for one reason or another really can't so something. This article is not about you so don't be offended. This article is about all the other people who for one reason or another say they can't do something, when what they really should be saying is that they won't do something. Now I don't want you to be offended either, I am merely pointing out that we should mean what we say and do what we say we can't but know in our hearts that we could if we tried.

Some famous guy once said like they always say time to time “ Lot of great things in this world were not done for a bit of courage”

Sound a little confusing? Well it is confusing to me why in our society there are a lot of reasons why we can't but very little results when we could. Again confusing Damn you one more try what I am trying to say is we can always come up with a lot of reasons why something did not work when we should be trying to get the results of what we are trying to do in the first place. By the time your mind comes up with an excuse you could have been making a break through or completing a task. In fact it takes more effort to think of a reason why can’t do something then to actually do it the first place or I suggest we should seal our heart with we won’t do that.

Now don't get me wrong we are a country of dreamers and dreamers alright who fail to carry out our dreams because we are to busy making excuses for why our dreams would never have worked in the first place.

When our mind sees a beautiful dream for us we force our brains to find excuses to make it an impossible task. And then we come out of our closet all grumpy and frustrated saying I wanted to this but I can’t… poor you. Now I don't know about you but most people can't because they do not even think trying to see if they can.

I can't or I can it is such a simple choice but one that ways heavily on our mind. Even now you might be thinking I can't write an article like this one when you never really tried to see if you could. When you are done here pick up a pencil or get on that computer and start writing.

Our mind is a powerful tool. The trick is to not use it for making excuses but to use it for carrying out our dreams. Teach yourself to say I can and I will instead of I can't and if there is a dead end you foresee say boldly “I Won’t”… life will be easier to live and remember.

No comments: