Friday, January 11, 2008

To the Gyan Gurus

I'm beginning to believe that I am surrounded by people who live to irritate and annoy me. I can deal with most personalities but I lose it when I have to deal with arrogant know-it-all.

Ashraf “Drugs are injurious to health” there they blood just revealed the mystery of the century to me.

You can't tell them anything...they are the almighty authority on every subject under the sun and they do not take it kindly if you dare to disagree with them.

“I know”
“NO U DON’T”

As much as I hate confrontation, it's just not in my nature to agree with something that I know for a fact is wrong and so I just had to open my mouth and set the record straight. Okay, so I guess I'm not going to win no popularity contest there.

You know I really do want to be a good person but the harder I try to become a better human being (And Yes I do Do That On Occasion) the more often the Arrogant and Annoying people show up to throw me off track. I can understand people who know me; giving me enlightment but stranegers of this country…No Way.
People are strange when you a stranger

I seriously think the universe is conspiring against me or testing me to see if I've learned anything yet - you know, like patience and tolerance? And if that's the case you can be sure I have failed dismally and I've got this funny feeling that I'm gonna be tossed back and recycled into another lifetime of more stupid, annoying and irritating people with out Dee nearby.

No comments: