Thursday, January 10, 2008

Glory

Not on advising mood…seriously. Just want to share a weird thought. I guess we often vie to get the attention and glory of people surrounding us. At least it’s very true for me you can say… if you don’t know. In fact the concept of most of my Blogs is based on this. When I look at them, I can feel myself trying to corner the attention of my virtual readers in some mean hook and crook method by… BRAGGING. It appears childish, but it was really fun…and we are not talking about myself.

Sometimes we Blog things that we may not accept in personal life; we Blog extremist views; we blog expressions and ideas that we never relish in person; all in the hope of getting some attention.

But the fact is that Attention, Adulation, Glory and such things are not seeked my good readers… They happen... Why they happen, there are lot of reasons…

Turtle when put in warm water for cooking it, will like the warmth and swim excitedly. As it continues, the heat will cook its body and will die a painful death…Glory is also like that. It is very pleasureful initially. Ultimately it will kill the mental peace (in the heat to retain it all the time).

To strike a balanced life in the long run is a challenge my friends.

No comments: