Friday, December 7, 2007

To the one who never forgets to comment

My Love,

Think of this as a get well card. You’ll be needing it. If I didn’t succeed in destroying your life then I am sorry. I’d rather drink a gallon of mosquito blood than spend 10 minutes with you. You sicken me. I want all of my stuff back; I will be sending someone to collect it later. I feel so good and relived that something as grime and filthy like you won’t be feeding on my sanity any more. Life feels like heaven without your plagued presence around me. Yes you are right I lied and you are definitely a bloody stupid, I wanted to have just sex with you but its fine even I was bit stupid you are not even worth having sex with. I will prefer screwing a buffalo than putting it in your garbage can. You are mother of all nightmares a decaying, stinking parasite, a bloody curse on human civilization.

I hope you take time to read this a couple of times; it never sinks in the first time with you. Sing your pitiful love story to someone else.

P.S: You will be doing a great favour to human civilization by not putting anymore comments on my Blog.

Never yours
Ashraf


No comments: