Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just writing

I always wonder what it takes to be a good and sensible writer. Do you have to get a good penmanship? Do you need to have much exposure to different kinds of situation to have something to write? How about enough courage to speak out everything that you have on your mind? Maybe, your attitude will matter as well, for you to overcome all the criticisms that will come on your way? Do you need to be open-minded enough to accept feedbacks with regards to your work, whether those would be positive or not ah I am not talking about that angel girl who never stops commenting and make me feel like a pig who sleeps with termites? Pigs???… Termites??? This kind of critique always make me end up with saying something that even I take time to understand if I understand it at all.

No comments: