Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pre-Relationship Questionnaire

I was thinking what questions we need answered before we get into a relationship or committing to someone. I have asked the same to few people I know and I am sure there will be lot more, do comment and leave your name with your age and gender if you think I have missed out some:

1. Do you practice safe sex? Sharad Kumar ( Male - 26)

2. What is your fantasy? Ashraf Imran (Male-26 year)

3. Are you in debt? Linda Edding ( Female - 36year)

4. Why did you break up with your ex? Ashraf Imran (Male- 26years)

5. What is your idea of an ideal mate? Ashraf Imran (Male- 26years)

6. Are you interested in a commitment? Anonymus

7. Do you have any health issues? Ashraf Imran (Male- 26years)

8. What are your long-term goals? Monika ( Female - 25 years)

9. Are you interested in having children? ( Manju - 27 years)

10. Do you like me as I am? (Johnson 24 years)

11. I am coming from a humble background with middle class life strata, will you be able to adjust with me and agree to stay with me along with my family? ( Kiran - 26 years)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why me? Do I provoke lust in u or that wonderful feeling of faith that my tender promise that won't be broken?

Anonymous said...

Hey!.....don't u think we should be more comfortable with each other b4 we can really be comfortable with each other?