Friday, September 7, 2007

The Legend Of SEX

Sex is neither godly nor satanic. So what is it..?

I was having a casual chat with this female friend of mine who has lived her entire 25 years of life having all wrong notions about sex. I thought let me ejaculate my thoughts over here and I am sure she would be the first one to read it and then will come my D factor heartbeats asking my why I wrote it and who is this 25 yr old dumb virgin.


Coming back to the Sex factor I feel there are lot of mis-givings that people have been propagating about sex from all sides, especially we Indians, I don’t know why we always end up thinking we are the sex gurus of the world although we really don’t invest much time or energy in actually doing it. I feel sex is neither divine nor sin, neither Godly nor Satan, neither holy nor unholy. Sex is neither love nor lust, neither masturbation nor mating and especially for we Indians neither domain of ones pepe nor an art of their hand.


There is this good man I know, who treats sex as divine and worships his wife. Infact I believe its is so divine for him, that he does not actually do it hoping one day Christ or Karna is going to be born in his house…

And then there are so many women and men, who don't do it on occasions, sighting spirituality. They don't fail in other duties of excretion, but this (s)excretion is sin. And then there are a whole lot of religious preachers who preach sex as sin and ask people to suppress it. Many of them let it out in different ways is another issue.

What is Godly in sex..? That it may lead to pro-creation is a thing that is being sighted as godly. Does that mean the doctor who is fertilizing the egg with sperms in a lab, is doing a Godly act..? or the poultry farm owners who performs artificial incubating and take out chickens in dozens every 20 minutes are god? What bloody godly substance we can find in a murgiwala?

And what’s satanic in sex..? Sexual urges lead men/women to destroy each other. Hence these urges need to be suppressed. This is not in sex only. A hungry man steals food or robs people for eating. Does eating become satanic..? a scholar will crave for book, a writer as humble as me will urge for pen and paper does that make books & pens & papers of the world satanic (considering its me who is gonna write so nothing good is gonna come out). I believe the act of raping, robbing or stealing is condemnable, not the physical urge that triggers it.


And what is holy in sex..? Having physical relationship between people.. is it holy..? Even plants involve in sex by pollination. Everything in this world is a culmination of one or more items. Then everything is holy. For this I feel it cant be holy I have my own philosophical take on that "A thing can’t be holy if it doesn’t have the purity... that oneness..." Sex is of dual nature.. anything related with god needs to be pure with oneness and completehood. God for me cant be a by-product of two things, he needs to be one and defining completehood. What I mean is Mr. Sun cant marry Ms. Moon and have offspring Master Earth as God. Its debatable and I wont buy it even if I lose.


What is unholy in sex..? Except for the secretions that get transferred between the bodies, there is nothing else that we can think of as unholy. If secretion becomes unholy, our mother's milk is the first secretion we taste, it becomes unholy. Have you ever thought if it would have been the first human being to classify things holy or unholy he perhaps would have gone this way:

“Lord whatever comes out from the backside of this Mrs Hen would be unholy and I wont boil and eat it” This very line would have taken egg out of our breakfast table.

My good readers Sex is just a natural desire for men and women and at times maybe supernatural considering Superman and He man also had parent. Then why do our elders prescribe it inside an institution like marriage..? We need to understand it logically.


Lets do a short study of human origination and civilization...Humans from individual hunters(Adam), went into groups of hunters(Adam & Sons ltd.), then they graduated to community settlers, from communities morphed into large families as population grew, dis-integrated into joint families with further population growth and decomposed into single families, now becoming nuclear families or in layman's term having a live in relation and probably going back to individuals in coming future..


When we were in community, women were given to a family. All sons in family plough on land and increase the harvest. With joint families, it became that women were given to one son in the family and when he dies, his junior would take over his role and his side of bed.

With further enlargement of population and need for increasing the population came down, the practice got morphed into eliminating the wife physically or mentally so that competition to property and division of property does not happen.

At every stage of our growth our rules on sex has continuously changed. It has come to this one-on-one few hundreds years back and as humans are becoming individualistic again, it will probably go back to any-on-any, few centuries down.


**


Today in my view the family system has become the grass-root for our democratic society. And it can provide peace of mind and good life experience to people in multiple dimensions like security (physical and emotional), pleasure and satisfaction.

Although I don't prefer a family system but that surely doesn't mean I don't believe in one nor it takes away the love I have for my family. I do believe in family life and find people living in family lot livelier and happy than people like me staying in solitude.

It is not the point of keeping socket closed or open till the institutionalisation is done, more an issue of keeping the society that we live, at peace, so that it does not get new problems everyday. Hence it is better to have sex as per our traditional rules and keep the socket shut and wait for the occasion.

And the bonus point within the four walls, which socket goes where it really does not matter.


So my 25yr old ignorant Virgin this is what I say:

If you have eaten jack-fruit, you would taste the softness of that flesh first, then it's smoothness as you wet it with your saliva, and as you bite into it, its sweetness and as you bite more and more, a lingering sweet happiness, you would feel in your mouth. And when you finish it completely, you would feel content and happy that you ate one.

If you explore sex with your wife, it is like eating the jack-fruit. You have to break the shell, get it open, reach the flesh, wet it, bite it, break it and in the end you are happy about having one.And before you object let me tell you that I cant give an example from a girls point of view primely because I am simply not one and secondly I have never seen a guy with those girlish coy look.


Today I am happy because my life called me up and I pray your lives also calls you up soon. Together we have been through a cold and lonely times and trust me there is nothing better than one's life calling him up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I think u dont luv u never luved only ur hunger and all.... Srry to say u r the cheapest guy i have ever met Ashraf

Anonymous said...

u will nvr understnd a luvin heart

Anonymous said...

Are ya a good good guy having bad bad thoughts

Animish said...

Well, the post did make sense ...considering that it was based only on observation and thought process and not on hard backed research or evidence !! But i would not agree (directed to the comments on the post) about linking luv and sex...Well, consider marrying an impotent person whom u luv !! Or maybe not luving a truely luvable person because he/she is impotent ....or in our 'arranged marraige institution' getting married to a person whom u havent met (forget luv) and then having sex with him/her...!! Hence its all FAKE when we accept these Indian traditions and still say that we should have sex only with person whom we luv ... hypocrites !!
I dont think that the post or the thoughts in it were cheap in any way ... In fact they were thought provoking !! We need to grow up on our mentalities !!

Anonymous said...

Jack be nimble!
Jack be quick!

Anonymous said...

Jack Jump over..........
wanna know d end???????

Anonymous said...

.....'n' do d trick