Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Nothing Really

It’s cold and gloomy in Bangalore today, it’s been 2 days and it always feel it’s gonna rain madly right now. Almighty above makes me feel like he is that kind of drunken dog who is gonna puke any moment. The temperature has gone down to I don’t know to what degree Celsius. It’s Tuesday and still 3 days before weekend arrives. I don’t feel like working today. The time is crawling. Outside the office it’s cold. It’s so gloomy. Its one of those days when you don’t feel like doing anything. I am yawning endlessly much to my own embarrassment. I can’t help it. The climate makes me sleepy. And maybe, just maybe also for the fact that I was lying awake till 6:00 AM today watching “300”.

I would like to tuck myself in warm bed between warm sheets. A cup of tea and yes, some nice hot pakodas. That could be great. I could watch a nice movie on the DVD or just doze off. But it will not happen. I am in office where I am supposed to work. But work is so boring today. I need to complete my task but there’s always tomorrow. Even James Bond said “Tomorrow never Dies”

My eyes are sleepy. People around me are furiously typing on their keyboards. They have work. They have deadlines. But it’s unusually quiet around. I like to think in times like this. Sometimes I got to use that brain of mine. Looking around there is so much to think. But all in all it is a very boring day. Even writing this can be boring. Aaah now I have a new rule to play with I cant use any names in my blogs many have objected to it not even the X’s or pseudo names…fine I will dance the tune I don’t mind it, I love them any how whether I write their names or not.

The mails are hard to come by. It makes me wonder, are the email servers of Yahoo, Gmail, hotmail, Rediffmail, Indiatimes, Sify etc working at all? Even my official mail id has received only one mail from morning (touch wood!!) and that too FYI. I am refreshing my browser window frequently. Nope, no mail yet. Even the ever dependable forward mail from Panna and Ani about the different so called “facts of life” PowerPoint presentation with those wonderful quotes and pictures of scenic beauty is absent today. Is everybody sleeping? I could might as well use this time to send that chain mail to 100 people and see if my life changes. I don’t believe in them. At times I really hate them send this to 10 people and she will come back in your life; sent it to 10 and she married someone else#@$$#^$% This is purely for research purposes. Why some people play such games when they know we Indians are such emotionally shattered lot???

Send me your email ids. I don’t have 100 email ids in my address book.

No comments: