Monday, June 4, 2007

Hedo (Hero) What Do you want Eh?

That’s a very familiar sentence I often hear from D…at times I thought it was a sign of insecurity and distrust from her end. A Bachelor dog like me trying to mingle with a married woman… with want intentions in mind??? Then I started feeling its more of a needy question… why don’t you want anything… aaah is it true or a very beautiful extension of my dreams…

Whatever Lets say I want…
Finally...my secrets unvealed....


1) I want you to want me more than I want you. I want you not make it apparent but show glimpses of it through the things you do for me and not through the things you say to me.


2) I want you to live longer than me and die only after I am dead.

3) I want you to be familiar with everything about me and yet pretend as though you don't know anything.

4) I want you to scrub my back during bath and then dry me up… and then ask the same from me.

5) I want you to hold on to me when I am sinking and I don't like the feeling but let go of me when I like the feeling. And I want you to recognize the difference.

6) I want you to not hold me back when I am trying to run away and I don't want you to go looking for me because I'll come back eventually as you will leave me with no other option, so keep the candle lighted and the chair empty.

7) I want you to be a non vegetarian like me; fight with me to share the household chores like washing utensils and tidying up the room. I want you to come with me for brisk walks in evenings; go for jogging with me…go for trekking…long drives… jungles trips during weekend. I want you to share cigarette with me and yet be health conscious.

8) I want you to understand that I take back more than what I give, always. I want you to give it all to me and still ask do I want more.

9) I want you to be conscious of the truth that I am worth all the trouble just as I am conscious of the truth that you are the only one worth all my life.

10) I want you to hug me and ask for a hug from me. Most importantly I want you to keep this magic alive forever and ever.


I dont know why I have to stop t10...I want you to ask it again... what do I want?

No comments: