Monday, February 4, 2008

What you talked...is what I became

Standing strong, a titan
Strength to move worlds,
born to take responsibility, to excel
Shake the foundations of the world

But I walk slow, bent
afraid crows flying above
will choose me their target.
And they think I am a giant
We all say so, and it becomes truth.

Standing tall, a giant
Omni-conscious to be straight.. tall… chest out
Seeing all, towering over others head
Tall and stoic as a mountain
But I stand still, quiet
No footsteps rumbling the earth
And they think I am a fortress
We all think it so, and it becomes truth.

Standing solid, a fortress
Unmoving and strong,
Reliable about dead emotions and wise not to revive any
Holding no rooms for people
No men-at-arms, no archers
Builders and kings look at me from afar
And say I am a stone
We all feel it so, and becomes truth.

And so I am a stone,
Silent, unmoving
Worn by the ages, home to moss
Saturated from the age of observation
Solid standing on the foundations of my earth
Reliable to myself and no one,
standing tall, guiding all that ask me for wrong advises
And so I think I am a stone mountain
I tell them all, and it becomes truth.

No comments: