Wednesday, November 10, 2010

About Monkey with Red buttocks

Haughtiness is an interesting concept... some might say it's a confusion of values others might include it’s to fill the void to fill the lack of depth a person has… something of that sort I just made that up… Anyway the question is there really a difference between two individual - one who drives my father’s 40 kicks and still won’t start, 20mph ancient scooter and the one who glides in black Lexus of his father. Yes, there is and thank God my father sold that metal pile before I was enlightened of that difference.

Someone said “To be human is to feel inferior” … now this someone is a random psychologist and might not be seeing best days of carrier and you might be right if you say “I don’t agree… I don’t feel inferior”. I want to understand if one is not feeling inferior …is he feeling superior? and if he is feeling superior is he making someone feel like a crippled dog?

Haughtiness runs too deep in human beings and my father’s family I guess where the founders of that genetic imbalance… Delhiwalas I guess are the co-founders. I don’t know much about animals apart from few programs I see on NGC or animal planet, but I know about monkeys with red buttocks who walk like bloated bull dogs with their bottoms high in the air, they are the Paris Hiltons of monkey world. I wonder if there are ladybugs that walk past other bugs and think, "Just look at those dull colors…” or maybe they are too small to think that big. But if elephants can mourn, and crows can steal an ice fisherman's catch by pulling up the line with their beak and claws (saw it on NGC), who knows? Maybe there are more animals than just monkeys who have some sort red buttocks to strut around.

I guess everything went haywire when God came up with mating season… it must have been like ok you critters next 2 months when the leaves are falling and there not too much to sweat to get food it’s time to find your fairlady and give vent to your desire… but remember 2 months and then I will forsake your libido. And you have jungle in full bloom… peacocks in full plumage… all colors and love dance everywhere… when it came to humans God forgot the 2 months clause… it might have started with Kane showing his biceps and designer jungle wear around and paying with his life for haughtiness to Abel.

Now more or less whole world around me is pretty much stuffed with this snootiness, facebook twitter is just the platform we needed. Now the monkey can show his red buttocks to the global audience.

I have nothing against it (unless you put your red ass on my face)… in fact I promote it… I will talk English at times think also with the downtrodden for whom English is still the language of Gora Sahib. I love sitting in coffee day and watch some couple where the guy has a hard time matching the menu with his budget. At my inlaws place they order some bloody wine bottled during some bloody year… take a sip … not good …order one more and drink half bottle and pay for both. That’s some snootiness alrite.

I got a truck load of red assed monkeys in my facebook, will discuss their domains next time. Meanwhile, If you ask me I love showing off the only problem is most of the time I can’t afford it. You can call it a catch 22 situation for me. It’s like you buy a designer jeans(if there are any)… and try it for the first time and while zipping up get your thingy patched… its PAIN… do you want to unzip when you know how hard it was just a moment ago… leave it like that… where people can see a crack on your marble wall. Ye that’s the situation… you got he designer wear.. now you can’t show around like you want to… you can’t remove… and leave alone the pain while you debate…

No comments: