Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Woman in me

I have a doubt that I am a woman or at least turning into one. I don’t have much proof for this – for example, I don’t get 1000+ scraps a day on Orkut or don’t have big list in Yahoo or Facebook. Neither do men stare at my chest while talking with me nor do they open the door for me and look at my ass while I leave the room….but I do have a feeling that there is some genetic alterations going on without my consent...within me.

I am getting indications now, three day old cooked magi in the fridge doesn’t sound appealing... I face the mirror checking my lips after smoke... I wash my face with SOAP thrice a day now... I love spending time within the confines of my house but don’t hit the fridge too often as I sued to do earlier because I am... diet and weight conscious now.

I couldn’t write a post while the man in me was suppressed because every time I sat down in front of my laptop, I started cleaning it.

Woman around me talk about their personal issues...sometime personal personal issues and most of the time we just back bite about others. I also often end up discussing their dress and its design their purse or their shoes.

Yesterday was an eye opener, I went for SHOPPING... with 2 girls... I was window shopping for almost an hour ended up buying few grocery items which usually took hardly 5 minutes during early days. While coming back I almost muttered BLOODY LOAFERS because 2 guys were checking us out!!!

Once inside the house, I couldn’t relax till I had arranged the edibles inside the fridge and the other items in the kitchen cabinets. Around 9.30 p.m., I went to bed complaining of headache. Hey did I tell you we also ate phuchkas while coming back, I love them!!!

If you are a lady, you probably understand the symptoms better – can you tell me the truth…Am I turning into a woman? If yes...that’s sad...anyways ...what are your thoughts on same gender sex?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kya baat hai sir....... hmmmm u makin me crazy... am also feelin same now...

Anonymous said...

if this is ur way of saying girls r dumb u r male chauvinist pig dumbbo

Anonymous said...

.... the piece is well written.... and you do have most of the symptoms nailed down pretty well.... but maybe its plausible to find another reason for such a transformation.... other than "am i turning into a woman" bit!...... maturity, health, decency,.... (am running out of adjectives) ... may define the ur symptoms tooo....
and with regard to your questions .... (opinion on same gender sex) ----- hey watever makes u .....tick?.... :) besides ones sexuality and sexual prefernece is completely n totally ones preference.... no one has the right to judge!.... :) .......
cheers
M

Anonymous said...

Beta when u were here i didnt notice anything... I mean Boobs or Beautiful bums..... How did you develop them so soon from virtually nil .... and what did you do with you half inch and 2 ball bearings ... dispose kardiya kya.... the way u smoked i am sure they wopuld have burnt down before you could have disposed them