Tuesday, August 12, 2008

In the game of life

Freud once said that sometimes a cigar is really just a cigar...

I say Freud didn't know what he was talking about. In my life, and in my line of work, hidden meaning flow as free as Ganga River. I guess you can say, I'm in the business of discovery.

No real job title to speak of, bloody I don't even really exist on the radar anyway. Yes, I am flesh and blood just like you all... but technically? I suppose I'm a ghost.
A mythical creature kind off... But, then again maybe I'm giving myself too much credit. In my kind of life you tend to get caught up in yourself... your own mind... your own way of thinking.

A bit about my life and my work... Well, I've been told I'm bit of a mystery, a code that is yet to be cracked. I just think of it as a bit of entertainment while I'm alive.

Finding meaning in the meaningless.... It's a line of work that can drive one a little crazy, at least from what I've found out.

Finding things at first was a pain and I hate all kinds of pain. Now I have found way out... I realized that a good way to go about things was... Well not to try at all. Be an observer to the grand scheme. Just be another pawn in the great game of life. After all we are merely pieces to the people who are tasked with finding the way to win.

Win what? Oh that is truly the grandest illusion of all my good readers. To win at this you must risk it all for nothing in return. That's right, you win nothing. It's more for the anticipation of the next move. The thrill that you have just backed it all into a brick wall...a dead end, with nowhere to run. That, my friend, is the only way to succeed.

Who are the players? You must be wondering, or at least a little curious. We all play the game every single day. Yet, most don't even know about it! How astonishing!! for a game to be played your entire life, and not even know if you might be in first or last, or stuck somewhere in the middle, let alone know you are even playing it! That's the beauty of it, and its mere design. By the time you figure out you are already 6 feet down or too crippled by fatigue to do anything.

I believe you must have, at some point of this blog, pondered the point of all of this. Point is NOTHING... There is no point, no logic, and no circumstance! Merely existence...

Yes, live and thou shall not receive. Give of thyself to get nothing back, save for some missing pieces of thee!

Amazing? Yes, I think so.

Think over it while I will be back at a later time, I hear my psychiatrist calling me... its time for my medication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really luv the way you ended this one!!! keep it up