Monday, August 11, 2008

Love Crocodile

"Falling in love", at times it sounds brutal. It's as if love is some big leafy murky decaying swamp, and there is a hungry-eyed crocodile waiting to rip you apart. First you try to tell yourself not to take a dip in that swamp and then when you find its futile you try to convince the crocodile not to eat you up, but it's not worth it. Trying to avoid falling in love is like trying to convince a croc to turn down an amazing dinner.

My search and battle knows no limitations no boundaries and unfortunately, that increase the probability of me being hunted down. And then one day it did happen my dubious search for a lover finally came to a halt, this time by my own volition. I was been captivated by someone who is completely out of my league; someone who is so much into herself that it will be only by the grace of almighty she will ever give me the time of day. Why would I go for someone so egotistic you ask? I don't really understand it myself other than this person just does it for me. She has pulled me in the swamp, and I've already been cooked depends whether she will eat me or not. I mean can we really explain the complexities of the human heart, the hunger of a crocodile? Even if we could how can I ever explain my desire to be gobbled by this hungry monster. It's like saying "why is a rainbow good, why is the sky good, why is a new car good". It just is.

If you want to know what happened... well, the monster nibbled a bit on my body but then left it... guess she didn’t fancy the taste much. So many years later I am on move again but this time I'm starting a relationship with me, if I'll have me. I've never pursued someone so dangerous.

I fear I will be left standing alone with heart in hand.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cha gaye sir.... Itna dhansu blog.. kya baat hai... Am proud to be ur junior... Harry

Anonymous said...

.... falling in love with yourself.... dunno about you .... but personally i think its the most worthwile relationship anyone can invest in!.....

Anonymous said...

If you love ur self then only u can truely love some one else.