Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daily meeting - Human Rodents & Killer residing on my Migraine

I find it easy to categorize people around me. They are either human-human, or human-rodents. You know those rodents who adapt to the surrounding in a very quick uncanny way and still bloody stick out as a sore thumb, and the most surprising part is that there are people who love them.



I went for a smoke today and that’s a mile walk for me… you can’t smoke on your desk – no sir smoke alarm, you cant smoke outside your office – that might burn down the building – now you have to walk a mile to smoke at a place especially made for that and when you walk till there you want to smoke in peace. But then you have these human rodents attached to not so fair dumb counterpart accompanying them to smoking zone.

This is still acceptable considering you are born in the era of decaying human values – but these specimen look at you and the moment you ignore them and light your cigarette they go coughing – now if you ignore them – they pout like ignored kids and cough louder – the girl ignores and take a light from you to burn her own sins and he still doesn’t stop coughing. What can you say to break the coughing silence – good thing brother you are not a smoker … probably you are from a weak sperm… who knows maybe your papa was working his hand and mum sat on the last moment and world has to face you.

Don’t do it folks – brings the worst out of people like us.

Coming to think of it in altogether different tangent – when I was giving him my painful one liners of his daddy dear jerking to bring him to world – I saw a very mean look expression on his face – something which says – ok I am coughing my intestines out but I will crush your cigarette on your retina before I die here – something which says I can hear what you are thinking about me and you are going to pay with your life for your thoughts –

He looks small slim girl-like but they give you a feeling of being kind of Bruce lee – they are sleek and they got something sharp probably a pen knife or a rusted ball pen which they will use on you – and they scare you- you can throw them like pillows if its wrestling but he wont wrestle… he will stab you with that thing which he is hiding somewhere and you don’t want to be stabbed in the middle of a bad day …. They scare you

And he walks to you- you are defenseless – never corner a skinny mangled slim cat – worse than milking a bull … you are feeling really bad why you chose this time of day to smoke. You want to run away – cowards run away to live another day – occasions where I ran half-halfheartedly I got my nose busted and eardrums shattered

He comes … and he says sorry – I have allergy and he walks away …. And then you realize that mean psychopathic killer resides just in your head.

Living with a psychopathic killer in same body – that’s another discussion for another day

P.S: She keeps complaining I don’t say enough… I Love my wife the most… I will do anything for her…as its slowly turning out

No comments: