Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Creativity!!!

Been long time didn't punch anything here... guess after marriage I lost my thinking cap... but good to see few people didn't... yesterday I received the following mail:


Dear friend,

I'm prince Abedi Opoku, a heir to the throne of the late ruler of the Ashanti Kingdom, the Asantehene Otumfuo Opoku Ware II who died in February 1999.

Amongst all the heirs to the throne, I’ve been the closest to him when he was alive.My father, being the king of the tribe he receives a monthly gift from the local miners in our community in the form of gold. He sells it to some foreigners when they come to our

country.

Before his death, I collected four boxes of gold in dust form weighing about two hundred kilograms each from the miners for him and kept it in his safe. But

unknowing to us, he died afterwards without selling the gold. Immediately, I rushed to the safe where the Boxes which contained the products were kept and I

carried three boxes out of the four boxes of gold and took it to a security firm for safe keeping and it was deposited as family treasure.

After my father's funeral which lasted for more than 40th days, the members of our extended family came together and shared everything he had accordingly except the three boxes of gold dust which I deposited in the custody of a private security firm.

Now, what I want from you is to help me in selling of the gold dust. You can help me by visiting my country for inspection and round table meeting on how much to buy it or you can help me export it to any jeweler of your choice to analyze and asses the gold dust before selling it.

After the sales you will deduct all the expenses and export taxes which you spent and your commission, which we will have agreed on during our meeting. We can also To go into contract with the local miners for the continuous supply of gold which we can then sell in the International market.

If you are interested and ready to work with me, kindly contact me via my email: abediopoku@aol.com Note that I will appreciate if the source of the product is kept confidential

Thank you
Prince Abedi Opoku

Please you can read about my father's death from the Links below:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/303645.stm
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/304200.stm

No comments: