Thursday, August 27, 2009

4.8 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling!!!

Hi Laura,

Thanks for trusting me with this Noble job of utilising your late husbands 4.8 Million GBP. I have always wanted to help the less privileged and destiny kicked fellow humans in my life. Although I never had money to help them financially I always include them in my daily prayers before sleeping. I request you not to die before you transfer me the money. I am not a bad person you can ask my wife and my mother also. Recently my country is hit by Swine flu as well and people are dying like swine or killing swine. I also want to help people suffering from swine flu and poor pigs who just cant help shitting flu. So once you die after transferring the money to me I can assure you not only these people but the animals also whom I will save will include you in their prayers.

Let me know how soon can you send me the money.

Very sincerely
Ashraf



From: Laura J. Carvon [mailto:bjosie@bellsouth.net]
Sent: 20 August 2009 18:45
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Dear Friend



Dear Friend,

I hope that this e-mail reached you in the right frame of Mind.

I am Mrs laura j Carvon , I am suffering from cancerous ailment,When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 4.8 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

Please contact me on the email below for further clarifications:
laurajenkinscharity@w.cn

Sincerely,
laura j Carvon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can only be you... you actually reply to such mail eh??

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA good one brother