Thursday, July 23, 2009

101 reasons to be happy!!!



1. Love the note she puts in my wallet to miss her and not flirt.
2. Love when she gets irritated and says HAAAABEEEEEE!!!!
3. Love her beautiful big blue eyes
4. She can wait patiently for hours for me before blast me off!!
5. Love the way she cuddles up a rare perfect fit for my chest
6. She’s excellent at taking care of my things
7. She teaches me how to dance
8. She like me the way I am – Fat, Dark and Ugly
9. She genuinely cares about others but at times I am jealous about that
10. I like when she gets tears of happiness and when she jumps with both hands folded like a kid with all smile
11. I love her multi-coloured hair
12. I love her hiding her sunburn
13. I love her laugh
14. She watches out for my health
15. She can drive while I play with her cheek and hair
16. She makes great lasagne
17. She won’t eat or order things which I don’t like
18. She will send me shopping with less money
19. She won’t tip the waiter where I am spending
20. She at time uses big and tough English words and say Ventilator instead of saying Fan
21. She gives great hugs
22. Her hand fits just right in mine
23. She is never boring to me (that’s a big deal)
24. She’s good with small details
25. She is creative in nature
26. She scratches my back and plays with my hair
27. Even when she abuses she sounds cute somehow
28. She’s good with kids and elderly people
29. She is honest and trustable to the core
30. She made me buy sneakers and got a perfume
31. She’s very humble and down to earth
32. She’s assertive and demanding in a cute way
33. She was by my side when I was unemployed
34. Her come here –kiss me expression makes me go weak in the knees.
35. Her face is very expressive
36. Her lips are so soft and kissable
37. She has a childlike sense of wonder.
38. She writes mails to my father like a cute a daughter
39. The only time I don’t miss her is when I’m with her.
40. She puts perfume on me and oils my hair also
41. She has a great deal of empathy for people especially for poor
42. Her dazzling smile
43. She thinks I’m sexy
44. I know she’s sexy
45. She sleeps like baby
46. She’s rubbing off my rough edges and helping me to be honest
47. My breath still catches in my throat when I see her on webcam
48. She will never let her ego hamper our relation
49. She stands her ground
50. She’s good at meeting people
51. She’s smart and intelligent
52. She knows how to give massages
53. She forgives me when I screw up
54. She plays a perfect mother hen
55. She is neither arrogant nor snobbish
56. She let’s me tell the same old stories over and over
57. She help me to realize that it is more important to care for others than oneself
58. She is scared of lightening but not spiders
59. She says “I love you” and means it
60. She is a romantic
61. She looks great what ever she wears
62. She’s a good homemaker
63. She doesn’t mind me overweight
64. She cries during movies
65. She loves to dance
66. She hates drug, doesn’t smoke and won’t do alcohol
67. She believes in the power of our relationship
68. She goes bonkers discussing Indian marriage
69. She will go bonkers again discussing Lolek and Bolek
70. She tolerates my workaholic nature
71. Her skin is so soft and smooth
72. She’s absolutely faithful
73. She’s not materialistic.
74. She is very feminine
75. She is a war survivor without hatred and I admire her for that
76. She will discuss even the silliest thing with sincerity
77. She acts like a slave master at times
78. She likes to talk to me
79. She’s determined and knows what she wants in life
80. She makes me look good
81. Her hair always smells so good
82. Her body always smells good
83. She can eat anywhere, not just posh places
84. The way her face lit up when we saw each other for the first time J
85. She looks incredible in a formal dress
86. She makes me feel like I am the Best Guy in Town!!
87. She looks good with makeup
88. She looks great without it
89. She will talk with me whenever she is free
90. She will always end with a Pusa
91. She always calls me Hubby or Jerk
92. She thinks I will be the best hubby
93. She is short tempered but cools down equally fast
94. She will put my cloths and things in order without being asked
95. She puts up with my dark mood
96. She likes my chest hair
97. She gets mad when she sees injustice
98. She drives safely
99. She needs all the covers to stay warm
100. Her clothes are so tiny compared to mine!
101. Because she is the one and now,.... I can’t imagine life without her!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh,thank u hubby so much,i love u the most !pusaaaaaaaaa

Suruchi said...

awwwwwwwww...imagine i read all the 100 points...ahem ahem...now ivana i'm sorry but would have to alter the statement yaar...told u ashraf was bloody lucky to have u...seems like u are bloody lucky too;)
god bless n may the love stay fresh n amazing like this forever...:)

ashraf..u manage to bring in lightness even in such a long list....cheers:)