Friday, June 19, 2009

Few words from Mrs Ashraf



Ohhhhhhhh, how should I start? I m not so good writer as my hubby, actually i m not writer at all, and my English is so bad, but i wanted to put few sentences here, just to mark my territory :-). I guess first i will introduce myself. My name is Ivana, i live in Croatia and soon I will be Mrs Ashraf. Just I have to change my name, so soon I will be Mrs..... Ashraf.
What else can i say? Yes, i m very nice girl although Imran calls me bitch or slave master , don’t know why, I guess he found that these nicknames suits me :-).

We met last year, i guess it was September, but he was such a jerk, I didn’t want even to talk to him, he thought he is interesting but on contrary he was so boring and bothering, u cannot imagine, he was flirting with everyone we can call female on the internet (don’t kill me because of this). And one day he started to be interesting, i have no idea how, but now he is the most important person in my life. After 8 months we finally saw each other, when i saw him at airport i said wowwwwwwwww!
Usually people say or think 10 days is not long enough to see or realize if that someone is for u or not, but since that first moment i saw him at airport, after our first hug i knew he is the one and I want to spend all my life with him.
I love you Immi the most!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love u too zenoo big time :))... wow u do mark ur territory pretty well

Big Big Pusaaa

at her majesty's service
Humble Indian ;)

Anonymous said...

May God Bless you both!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE VERY CUTE. WISH YOU BOTH A VERY HAPPY FUN FILLED LIFE

LUV
MONICA

Anonymous said...

Beauty n the Beast!!! hehe kidding you two make a great pair(of writers also:))

Rahul

Anonymous said...

Chooo Chweeeet in Salwaar kameez! Wish you all the best and a Very Very happy married life

X0X0
Radhika

Anonymous said...

Wish you two a very very happy married life!!
Ashraf dont forget to inivte me

Rachita Das

Anonymous said...

Best Post in this Blog :)
kidding writer sahab
Wish u both a wonderful funfilled life


Love
Geetika Khanna

Anonymous said...

Very cute hope to see you in your wedding. Ivana you must wear Lehnga choli it will suit you very well.

Congrats to you both.

Huma Ashraf

Anonymous said...

hope i will meet you all! thank you!

Ivana

Anonymous said...

Wish you two a very very happy married life!!
You look great together!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you both as a couple will ROCK

Loads of love

Anonymous said...

heard it will be very soon! wish u luck,to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Just One word for her CUTE!!!
may god bless u both

Anonymous said...

ivana are you sure you want to marry imran? i would think twice,hehe