Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Magician I never met...

Unlike most people I know, I don't believe in love at first sight... but I do believe in magic. The world being as mad as it is, somehow manages to make you run into people so unusually breathtakingly magical that when you see them, hear them or feel their virtual presence in your life even for few moments fragrance of their persona remains forever etched in your memory. Living in a world of countless and crossing paths with so many every single day, there are only but a few that truly bring life to the term “Beautiful stranger...”

I don't quite know how her voice sounds, neither do I have much idea about her likes, preferences, what makes her happy or what get those eyes red...But sometimes, in this mad world with a crazy life, one needs to imagine something perfect on a long, lonely day. And in my mind... that's what she'll always be - perfect.





.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...perfectly beautiful

Anonymous said...

it is truly beautiful...i am still flabbergasted. it is the sweetest thing i have ever received and i would like to thank you.
- kisses -

Anonymous said...

Its not me.... we have met so many times.......hmmmmmmmm i wonder who is she????

Anonymous said...

dis iz jus nt u...whr is da legpullin......abuses......slaps......dats ur style...still a gud 1...so who is dis????care 2 tell atleast the codename like D hehhehehe

luv Moni

Anonymous said...

the thing is .......u've now given me a big problem !!!..... my dumb ass blonde fairy isn't happy , cause my perfect fairy has been gettin all the overtime ....!!! lol lol lol