Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Split Personality

I guess there are two kinds of people in this world: Those with SPLIT PERSONALITIES... Which essentially means there is just one kind!

At this point people with Shakespearian mind will guide you to a personality which is a mixture of Romeo cum Juliet...in other words a split personality who can screw himself and also the entire galaxy... while Stevensonist would portray something nearer to a psychopathic Jekyll-Hyde, but the truth my friend is that every single person exists in two bipolar states which confound half the people around him on a regular basis and seemingly entertain the other half.

Very recently I came in contact with a girl online who can confound me with her virtual presence and also entertain me with her online company.

You think that’s a split personality... well, that’s what you think

I met her on a typically idyllic morning in true Robert-Browning fashion which hill stations offer. Started with Hi... whats up... but before could reach ASL or are u single... she took me in a different direction... now facebook is something which is used by upper polished crust of Indians and you can hope for some excitement... journey till now was great... it was like the feeling you have when you are closing your system on Friday with one hand and lighting a joint with another to welcome the weekend!!! You got the idea right...

My Weekend didn’t arrive....

I think, I tried some bottom slapping or she saw the voyeur in me... she retorted like an abused female Mamba... before I could realize what I actually did... I saw an angered Goddess Kaali in front of me doing her jig with those kinds of weapon female actually uses against bachelors like us.

I guess I said sorry or something of that sort... and here the real split personality of female shoots in...

I have been flirting with her since...

There is also the other case of a certain lady who deals with her schizophrenic eccentricity with commendable flair balancing the conflicting roles of Empathizer-in-Chief and I’m-on-Switch-Off-Mode with equal ease. And then there this good friend of mine who’d come back to me break-up-shattered-scarred-veteran and swear over a bottle that he is finally done with losing his heart to a dame only to fall for the next thing going past him in skirts lending further revolutions to that vicious habitual cycle of his... Come to think of it, all the people I really know are having a split personality with exceptions of few who don’t have any known personality I can think of...

Anyway the point, however, is that this world cannot sustain the monotony of one-track simple non- convoluted people and with the foot that I consistently sport in my mouth, I’m not doing too bad a job either of falling in line with the rest of them!!!

No comments: