Monday, July 7, 2008

Life at 3 hour past midnight

It's in a certain rare moment that life looks my way.

Sometimes I feel it's eyes on me and sometimes I look back and yet other times I ignore it's stares and look away.

Sometimes though life never looks my way, it isn't interested in me at all and that's when I am most likely to stare in it's direction, but with no kind of compatibility it is hopeless to try and communicate.

I get caught up in life's hands most of the time, doing this and doing that…or doing nothing or waiting for something to be done it either gives me huge bear hug or shakes me to the bone and before I can reciprocate poof!!! Its gone!! That’s life for me… not giving any chance to reciprocate.

So many fragile humans and so many brave humans all wrapped up and ready to mingle with each other, these handshakes and hugs, these laughs and smiles, these cries and dispute. The moments of love and understanding make it very easy to forget about life. It’s always when you are alone either in crowd or in solitude you start thinking when was the last time life looked your way.

Life up in the big sky above...who, what, why, when bloody its been long… where are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading through the articles, one thought kept pricking my brain constantly. This is the inside of him talking aloud (a rare occasion when in person). It kept me wondering where/why do you hide him otherwise? I'm in love with your pen brother, just keep it going.

You definitely seem like a split-personality. I want to see this guy when I meet you next.

Cheers, Stan.