Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Funeral Service

Hi,

Its been long I wrote about anything here beside copying few from internet....I still write but I am not very confident when it comes to uploading the same here. There are people who are omnipresent in my thoughts and there impact on my life leaves a mark on my way of thinking and my writings. For long I was lying to myself... few relations have died due to lack of direction or due to sheer negligence and I still forced myself to believe that the dead will make some movement and when they make a move or show signs of life... I need to be there. So I carried those dead relations wherever I went… people around me started complaining about the stench of rotting dead body which I carry everywhere.

What did I do? What can I do...?

I left the society I chose solitude… but the dead just won’t stir… at some point of our life we realize that love is for chosen few… and then one day you realize you are not one of those chosen few. One day when you are looking at that mirror you read something written in bold “SHE DOESN’T LOVE YOU”, its not true you have seen lot of things which indicated she does love you… she does care for you…

you saw those only because you were searching for that…

Welcome back to life… and in real life you don’t carry dead relations and feelings you bury ‘em... what you keep are only those fond memories when life was in full bloom…I wonder where can I bury my dead relations…In my diary… in these Blog pages… in my sub conscious memory… what should I write on the epitaph? Can I make provisions to be buried next to her grave so that I don’t have to search much in the next life…?

Once you were source of fragrance in my life and now the dead rots…I guess our relations lived pretty fast and all that I thought can be our future… is now in past… and now its going to be buried… buried before ‘tis born

Time to say good bye…

“Fate took you away; it was his will,
But in my heart… you live still”

Rest In Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LET GO.....& GO ON

The sun rises in the east;
It sets in the other way;
The moon, the stars emerge,
Proclaim the close of day!

Bu,t 'NO!" we're at the brink,
Of another wish-filled morn!
Prepared be to change the gears,
When a renewed hope is born.

The dawn is ever beneficial,
The dusk is opportune too;
Make what you can from.resources..........
Your happiness is far overdue.

Forget the deterring disabilities;
Allude the strength at hand;
Enjoy every passing moment of
The journey to the promised land.

Absorb the art of living;
The zest and zeal apply;
The world looks to you,darling,
Your talents & goodness comply!!!!